Shipping & Delivery
○ International rates are exclusive of duties and other relevant taxes.
○ Shipping rates and estimated shipping time are based on the services provided by Singapore Post Limited (SingPost), and are subjected to change without notice.
○ Estimated delivery time applies only to the major cities, and may/ may not be the actual delivery standard experienced. Please allow more time for destinations beyond that.
○ Registered Small Packages are mail containing goods or merchandise that are up to 2kg in weight. The largest dimension should not exceed 600mm, with length, width and height combined not exceeding 900mm.
○ Upon receiving your order, we will contact SingPost to confirm if the service that you had chosen is available. If your order does not qualify for the chosen service, or if there is any changes to SingPost's shipping rate and/or availability of service, Shop at Mizuma will notify you to inform you about this and discuss the options. If we require you to pay extra shipping cost, we will email to you an invoice from email@example.com
Due to the COVID-19 situation, there may be significant delays for all international shipments in and out of Singapore. Please allow more time for shipments.
○ We will send you an email to notify you when your order is ready for pickup, with details of our opening hours.
○ You will be required to show us the confirmation email from Shop at Mizuma when you come to pickup your order.
○ Our address is: Mizuma Gallery, 22 Lock Road, #01-34 Gillman Barracks, Singapore 108939, Singapore. We typically open from Tue–Sat 11am–7pm, Sun 11am–6pm, and we are closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
For any other means of collecting your items locally (i.e. meet-up, Grab delivery pickup, etc), please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to accommodate to your needs.